Signode is an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in the workplace. We are committed to a culture of diversity that reflects the communities in which we live. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, Signode is committed to helping our employees maintain a work/life balance. We provide professional development opportunities and participate in a number of outreach programs that allow our employees to support the philanthropic opportunities that best suit their interests and do business. We foster an inclusive environment where differences are respected and appreciated and where all employees are encouraged to contribute to their full potential. Signode does not discriminate in any employment decision because of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation, or against disabled veterans.
Our company’s heritage goes back more than 100 years. Our products are sold around the world in developed and emerging markets under well-known and trusted brand names, including Signode, Strapex, Orgapack, Angleboard, Fleetwood and Mimo Systems.
Our employees work with these core values in mind:
- Integrity – All suppliers and customers are treated with honesty and transparency.
- Respect – Our diverse work force across many countries represents many different cultures, languages and experiences. Our employees embrace the richness of those differences.
- Trust – We trust that our colleagues operate with professional standards and the best interest of the company at all times.
- Shared Risk – We work as a team, sharing responsibility for outcomes of decisions, including those that require taking risks and encouraging new ideas.
- Simplicity – We encourage employees to stay focused on the essential core of any business opportunity, challenge or issue.