|Model Name/Number||MH-VR and VRB|
|Minimum Load Height||350mm|
|Feed And Take-up Speed||3m/second|
|Strap Requirements||13mm polyester|
- Easy access modular strapping heads
- Low maintenance reduces downtime
- All-electric operation
- Polyester or polypropylene strapping from 9-13 mm
Designed to apply high, consistent strap tension, the MH-VR And VRB Side Seal Plastic Strapping Machine
can accommodate a wide variety of load types, including carton, palletized products, appliances, bulk bins and bales. Easily integrated with new or existing conveyor lines, the MH-VR and MH-VRB come standard with features to provide maximum uptime, including automatic strap loading and automatic refeed.
The MH-VR And VRB Side Seal Plastic Strapping Machine utilize the revolutionary MHC modular strapping heads. Designed for reliable, low maintenance operation, the MHC strapping head features separate lightweight sealing and tensioning modules that are easy to access and remove for maintenance. When switching to a spare module, the MH-VR and MH-VRB can be up and running in minutes.
Automatic strap loading
- Automatic refund of missed strap reduces downtime and minimizes waste
- Fewer wearing parts lower maintenance costs
- Fixed settings eliminate adjustments
- No belts, pulleys or adjustments
Low strap indicator (option)
- The MH-VR and MH-VRB machines are equipped with a fully automatic strap loading system to maximize uptime.
Pallet void feeding attachment (PVFA) (MH-VRB only)
- A photo eye, mounted on the dispenser, alerts the operator to low strap conditions.
- The PVFA on the MH-VRB enables low profile pallet to be strapped with ease.
- Low strap indicator
- Spare strap sealing module
- Control interlocks
- The PVFA on the MH-VRB enables low profile pallets to be strapped with ease.