"Signode Industrial Group: Our Brands Are Trusted Around the Globe
Our employees work with these core values in mind:
- As a $2.4 billion dollar global company that’s an industry leader, we offer opportunities that take you places. We are headquartered in Glenview, Illinois and have nearly 7,000 employees and 88 manufacturing facilities across six continents.
- From operations and manufacturing experts to sales and marketing pros, we always are on the lookout for top talent.
- What’s more, our business of industrial bulk packaging exists to help other companies do business. Any company that packs and transports goods via commercial trucks, railcars, ships or airfreight knows our brands.
- Our company’s heritage goes back more than 100 years. Our products are sold around the world in developed and emerging markets under well-known and trusted brand names, including Signode, Strapex, Orgapack, Angleboard, Fleetwood and Mima Systems.
- Integrity – All suppliers and customers are treated with honesty and transparency.
- Respect – Our diverse work force across many countries represents many different cultures, languages and experiences. Our employees embrace the richness of those differences.
- Trust – We trust that our colleagues operate with professional standards and the best interest of the company at all times.
- Shared Risk – We work as a team, sharing responsibility for outcomes of decisions, including those that require taking risks and encouraging new ideas.
- Simplicity – We encourage employees to stay focused on the essential core of any business opportunity, challenge or issue
Signode is an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in the workplace. We remain committed to a culture of diversity that reflects the communities in which we live and do business.
Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment where differences are respected and appreciated and where all employees are encouraged to contribute to their full potential.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees in compliance with all federal, state and local laws. Signode does not discriminate in any employment decision because of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation, or against disabled veterans."